Friday 21 December 2012

About Fighting Suicide and Depression

Fighting Suicide and Depression is a site dedicated to sufferers of depression as well as those who wish to help them.

I am not a medical professional and my information is based on my beliefs and experiences, as well as family and friends I've known all my life.

If you or some one you care about is suffering from suicidal tendencies or depression, understand you are not alone.

My name is Vaughn Thomas and I'm very glad we're having this interaction. You've made a great choice by visiting me today and I hope we can benefit each other in even the smallest of ways.

Over time we'll be discussing such issues as suicide, depression, eating disorders, low self esteem (among others) and we'll be discussing coping methods and possible solutions.

I hope you stay around for a while, read a few articles and leave a happier person then when you came.

Until next time,

Vaughn Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment